Our iCaSH (integrated Contraception and Sexual Health) service provides all aspects of sexual and reproductive health, including contraception, sexually transmitted infection (STI) and HIV testing and treatment. iCaSH is available from easily accessible single locations across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk.
Our vision is to provide a high quality, patient-centred service, with the right staff, delivering the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
Our staff are trained to provide expert professional advice and care to meet your individual needs with tact and sensitivity, respecting the diversity of our clients. All information that you give us is confidential and we will not tell anyone else about your personal information. However, there are some exceptional circumstances where we would need to share your information to keep you safe. For example if it:
- is felt to be in your or the public’s best interest (child or adult safeguarding concerns)
- is required by the police
- could prevent a serious crime (e.g. terrorism).
We benefit from a partnership with Terrence Higgins Trust in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk, providing expertise in health promotion and outreach.
We are part of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust, which also provides:
- a range of services for children, young people and families in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk
- school age immunisation programme (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- dental services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- musculoskeletal and urogynaecological physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service
- Luton Children and Adults Community Health Services
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.